Couple of questions...

Couple of questions...

Postby davidestevens » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Hi,
Really interesting MM app. I'm looking forward to getting to grips with it.

Some questions...

How do I rename an Aether?

What does the 3rd button on the top right do? (colour, shape, and ???)

The input/output idea is interesting, but there's no directional display once you return to normal mode. Is this a future feature? Is there some other reason for having this function?

Thanks

David
davidestevens

Re: Couple of questions...

Postby joe » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:24 pm

davidestevens wrote:How do I rename an Aether?

Click the ellipses button '...' (to the right of the aether name). Then click the name field and rename.

davidestevens wrote:What does the 3rd button on the top right do? (colour, shape, and ???)

The 3rd button is the tool bar. Currently, in Mind Mapper there is only one tool, so it's a little awkward. In the math version of Oovium there are currently 4 tools so it makes more sense. Conceivably, the mind mapper version may have multiple tools in the future.

davidestevens wrote:The input/output idea is interesting, but there's no directional display once you return to normal mode. Is this a future feature? Is there some other reason for having this function?

There have been quite a few requests to have some sort of visual representation showing when not editing. So, this will be coming eventually. There are a handful of reasons why this is slightly more difficult than one might imagine.

Thanks a ton for your feedback! Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
joe
Site Admin

Return to Mind Mapper