Changing between Landscape and Portrait layouts

Changing between Landscape and Portrait layouts

Postby Verdendrum » Tue May 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Hello,

This seems like a silly question, but I have been unable to switch my mind mapping for iPad (Mind Mapper version 1.1.2.2) from portrait to a landscape layout. Picking up and spinning the iPad doesn't seem to work, and neither does begging/threatening the iPad to change. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards.
Verdendrum

Re: Changing between Landscape and Portrait layouts

Postby joe » Tue May 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Is the orientation on your iPad perhaps locked? Do your other apps switch orientation? Depending on the settings of your iPad, the switch on the side may lock the orientation (or it may be a mute). If it is mute, then you can double click the home button and slide to the left and click the button on the far left to unlock your orientation.
joe
Site Admin

Postby Verdendrum » Tue May 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Thanks, Joe... I didn't even know it was possible to lock the orientation... fixed it.

Love the mapper, by the way... Fantastic job on the functionality... the only issue (minor) i've had so far is accidentally clicking the tutorial while I was exploring the options.. in order to make the text disappear, I had to go through most of the steps all over again.. closing the program and reopening wouldn't solve the problem, neither would deleting the aether and starting over, or clicking the tutorial button again in order to 'close' the tutorial. If it is not a major issue with the coding, you might want to consider adding the ability to 'exit' the tutorial (unless I totally missed how to get out of it).
Verdendrum

Postby joe » Tue May 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Yeah... I've actually added a cancel in the Oovium version, but, Mind Mapper could use it also. The Tutorial system in general is in need of a revamp.
joe
Site Admin

Return to Mind Mapper