Sharing Aethers

Sharing Aethers

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Trying to get a handle on Dropbox function. Can I share my Aethers with other Oovium users this way?
Dan

Re: Sharing Aethers

Postby joe » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Yes. You can save your Aethers to dropbox and then mail them around. You can also export your aethers directly from iTunes when you plug your device into a computer.

Would you be interested in a way of sharing aethers directly from within the app?
joe
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Yes. A 1 step process to email, post to a user library and any other way people like to share these days makes sense to me. I especially like the idea of a library where users can go for examples of what's possible
Dan

Postby joe » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:24 pm

The library concept has been on my todo list for a long time. Perhaps, it is time to start moving that up the priority list. I hadn't been thinking along the lines of direct email from within the app; on the other hand, I doubt it would be too difficult to accomplish.

I am still a bit distracted from Oovium at the moment, but hopefully will be able to do some development before too long. Thanks a lot for the feedback and let me know if you have anything else.
joe
Site Admin

Return to Oovium