I have submitted 1.1.3 to the AppStore. However, this is not the feature set I had originally intended for 1.1.3. The size of 1.1.3 was growing rapidly and the entire version quickly became quite daunting which was negatively impacting my productivity. Also, since the 188.8.131.52 version the code based had really been fractured because I attempted to fix some bugs in the 184.108.40.206 version while working on the 1.1.3 version which caused more problems than it solved.
So, I decided on a reduced function set; tied off some lose ends and mended the fracture in order to create this 1.1.3. Although mostly, this is a reworking of the graphics rendering and usability of the GridBub, including the addition of the String data type. I believe in this case the end result is greater than the sum of the parts; Oovium really has a different feel in this version.
Going forward I plan to release functional updates much more regularly (perhaps on the 1st of each month). I would like to attempt to have one major function and a handful of minor functions in each release. I'd like to continue this until I finish the first aspect; hopefully by the end of the year. However, I'm not going to add a single new function until I have eliminated all crashing bugs.